Last updated on June 9th, 2022 at 03:43 pm
Statistics show that an overwhelming amount of food service operators appearing at tribunals instead of accepting settlements have their fines reduced and scores lowered.
Experience shows that having an Attorney appear on their behalf elevates those statistics to a whole other level.
Tribunal (OATH) Services:
- Assist in reopening files to avoid default judgement if a hearing date was missed/unattended prior to our engagement;
- Perform a thorough analysis of DOH violations incurred;
- Discuss strategies and possible outcomes prior to date of hearing;
- Gather information necessary to challenge/defend violations;
- Provide Attorney representation on the date of hearing;
- Attend OATH hearings, so you don’t have to;
- Give a detailed explanation of the decision after hearing.
Have a hearing date? Contact us today for a free consultation