Governor Cuomo announced significant easing of Covid Restrictions, based on vaccination progress and decline of Covid-19 Cases beginning May 19th.
10 Things You Should Know:
- All Capacity limits for businesses will be removed beginning May 19th
- Capacity limits will be replaced with social distancing
- Mask rules remain in effect
- Outdoor social gathering limit will be increased to 500 people starting May 10th
- Indoor social gathering limit will be increased to 250 people starting May 19th
- Outdoor residential gathering limit is removed
- Indoor residential gathering limit will increase to 50 starting May 19th
- Large scale indoor venue capacity is increased to 30%
- Large scale outdoor venue capacity will increase to 33% starting May 19th
- Proof of vaccination or recent negative Covid test will still be required for large scale venues
Read Governor Cuomo’s announcement for detailed information
Contact Us for more information.