Mayor Eric Adams lifted “Key to NYC” vaccine requirements for indoor dining, entertainment and recreation effective March 7th
What businesses previously covered by “Key to NYC” need to know:
- Guests no longer have to provide proof of vaccine to enter.
- Businesses can require proof of vaccination and have their own mask requirements if they want to.
- Businesses that choose to have their own policies with respect to vaccine/mask requirements, must make sure their policy is implemented lawfully. More info is available here.
- Employees are still required to be vaccinated; rules are available here.
- New employees must still provide proof of vaccination or request reasonable accommodation.