Last updated on July 27th, 2020 at 06:27 pm
Since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to closely monitor the news as it comes in.
We are committed to solving Covid-19 compliance challenges. By providing our Clients with information and tools they need to tackle food safety, cleanliness, hygiene, and sanitation, we assist them in developing and implementing the protocols necessary to ensure the safety of their guests and their team.
As we go forward, we will continue to keep this page updated with information, rules, and guidelines to help restaurants and food service operators prepare for and navigate through our “new normal”.
Last updated on September 29th, 2020 at 05:26 pmOver 300 restaurants have joined a class-action lawsuit filed in state Supreme Court in Manhattan, ...
Last updated on September 29th, 2020 at 05:52 pmNYC Health Inspectors are officially back to perform a “modified” version of restaurant and bar ...
Last updated on September 29th, 2020 at 11:00 pmNYC’s Open Restaurant Program was designed to help establishments expand outdoor seating options and ...
Last updated on September 29th, 2020 at 11:12 pmGovernor Cuomo’s Executive Order announcing new food requirements accompanying the sale of ...
Last updated on June 24th, 2020 at 02:34 pmIt’s Official, NYC will enter Phase 2 on Monday June 22nd, which means outdoor dining is officially ...
Last updated on June 19th, 2020 at 02:53 pmNew York Released Phase 3 Indoor/Outdoor Dining and Re-opening Requirements for Restaurants and Food ...
Interim Guidance for Outdoor and Take-Out/Delivery Food Services During The COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
Last updated on June 8th, 2020 at 07:33 pmThe following guidance applies to all restaurants and food service establishments, including food trucks, ...
Last updated on June 9th, 2020 at 05:41 pmA set of new bills proposed by NY City Council on Wednesday addressed passing legislation that would help ...
Last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 06:19 pm On March 16th local governments ordered a shutdown of all in-room dining at restaurants and bars to stop ...
Last updated on June 11th, 2020 at 06:04 pm To say the U.S. restaurant industry will be drastically affected by the outbreak of coronavirus is an ...
Last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 06:19 pmThe Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or ACT) was enacted into law to assist employees impacted ...
Last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 06:19 pmGovernor Andrew Cuomo’s Announcement – NYC Bar and Restaurant Mandatory Shutdown • Originally ...
Last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 06:19 pmMayor Bill DeBlasio plans to sign an executive order limiting all NYC restaurants and bars, to take out and ...
Last updated on June 11th, 2020 at 05:45 pm Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that are common in humans and many different species of ...
- COVID-19 Face Masks: Frequently Asked Questions
- Vaccine Required to Enter 5 Years of Age and Older
- Affirmation of Compliance
- Key To NYC Conflict Resolution Tips
- Vaccine Required Poster for Businesses
- "Key to NYC" Written Protocol Plan Template
- "Key to NYC" Compliance Checklist for Businesses
- Guide to Implementing "Key to NYC" for Indoor Dining
- NYC Vaccine Mandate-Executive Order 225
- NYS CDC Guidance Summary
- NYC Restaurants Plan for Snow
- Re-Opening Indoor Dining Poster
- NYC Outdoor Heating Guidance
- NYC Indoor Food Services Guidelines for Employees and Employers
- NYC Indoor Food Services Interim Guidance Affirm at Bottom
- NYC Dept. of Health New Inspection Procedures
- NYC's Open Restaurants "What to Expect When You're Inspected Checklist"
- NYC Open Restaurant Brochure
- NYC Restaurant Re-Opening Checklist
- NYC Prevent The Spread Poster
- NYC Reopen and Stay Safe
- NYC Outdoor Dining Socialize Responsibly Poster
- NYC Face Covering FAQ's
- NYC Phase 3 Indoor Dining Requirements
- Reopening NYC: Checklist for Restaurants Offering Takeout, Delivery & Outdoor Dining
- CDC Covid Symptoms
- NYC Take Out Don't Hang Out
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility
- Guidance For Cleaning & Disinfecting
- Maintain 6 Feet Poster
- NYC Cover Your Cough Poster
- CDC Please Wear a Mask Poster
- How to Wear and Remove Masks
- How To Hand Wash Poster
- Proper Use of PPE
- Reopening New York | Food Services Guidelines for Employers and Employees
- FFCRA Notice