Last updated on May 4th, 2021 at 04:26 pm
Governor Cuomo announced ending New York’s bar and restaurant curfew. This comes one day after the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) updated its mask guidance, for fully vaccinated and non-vaccinated people. Curfew will be lifted according to the following dates
- Starting May 17th for outdoor dining areas
- Starting May 31st for indoor dining
Other New Changes and Dates You Should know:
- Bar seating will be once again be allowed in NYC, starting May 3rd,
- The New York State Liquor Authority food/alcohol purchase rule, requiring a “food item” to be served with alcoholic beverages, has been repealed doing away with an Executive order still here.
- The 1am curfew for catered events will be lifted for events where attendees can show proof of immunization or a recent negative Covid test starting May 17th,
- curfew for ALL catered events will be lifted starting May 31st
What hasn’t changed?
- NYC current indoor dining capacity – 50%
- NYS (outside of NYC) current indoor dining capacity – 75%.
Contact Us for more information.