Last updated on September 29th, 2020 at 05:20 pm
Restaurants will finally be allowed to reopen for “limited” indoor dining. According to NYC, if COVID-19 positivity rates hit 2%, the City will immediately reassess.
The Following is some early guidance
- Maximum indoor capacity is 25%
- Space all tables 6 FT apart
- Conduct temperature checks at the front door
- Collect Test & Trace data from at least one member of each party
- Guests must wear masks at all times when not seated at the table
- Keep bar tops for seating closed, bars should only be used to prepare drinks
- Provide COVID-19 protections like PPE for employees
- Operate with enhanced air filtration, ventilation and purification standards
- Close at 12am
Restaurants will be subject to rigorous inspection protocols and strict occupancy limits. In addition, the public has been provided with a number to call or text and asked to make reports about violations.
Please remain vigilant. The health and safety of your guests is paramount. Compliance is key. We will make sure you are prepared. Contact us.