Last updated on November 3rd, 2021 at 04:10 pm
NYS is requiring owners of bars and restaurants with on-premises liquor licenses to file an application with the State Liquor Authority (SLA) if they want to stay open beyond normal hours on New Year’s Eve.
Applications for the “All-Night Permit” must be filed by November 16th, 2021.
Here’s what you should know:
· Permit applications should be filed with SLA no later than Tuesday, November 16th, 2021
· Notice of licensee’s intent to apply for the permit:
o must be sent to the local police department or, if there is no local police department, to the County Sheriff’s Department.
o must be sent to the Community Board (if there is one),
o proof of mailing must be included with the application.
· Applications will be reviewed within10 days of filing.
· If the application is denied by the Licensing Bureau, a review of the decision can be requested.
· A final decision will be made within 10 business days of receipt of the request.
✶✶✶Apply for the All-Night Permit here