New York Released Phase 3 Indoor/Outdoor Dining and Re-opening Requirements for Restaurants and Food Service Employers and Employees
Here are some of the requirements:
- Limited indoor capacity – 50% maximum occupancy, exclusive of employees.
- All indoor and outdoor tables with seating for guests must be separated by a minimum of 6 ft.
- Wherever distancing between tables is not possible, 5 ft physical barriers must be put up.
- Employees must wear an acceptable face covering at all times.
- All silverware must be pre-packaged or pre-rolled.
Follow the link below to get ALL the info/requirements released by New York