Last updated on June 7th, 2021 at 11:31 pm
Article 81 of NYC Food Code
- Fines for an expired Permit are $1000. Expiration dates are easy to forget. Waiting in line for renewal is a day wasted. Let us put it on our to do list.
- Permits are tracked in our database.
- We renew and deliver all permits prior to expiration
- Reduced oxygen packaging machines and/or sous vide cooking requires a DOH approved HAACP plan. Not having a plan will result in an automatic C letter grade, fines and possible closure. From consultation to implementation we develop customized HAACP plans for DOH approval.
Blue Print/Cut Sheet Review
- Compliance begins long before the doors open. We review plans prior to build out to prevent opening delays and potential violations.