Early detection reduces risk, promotes accountability among staff , decreases cost and increases profits.
Designed to go above and beyond DOH rules, our goal is to make sure BOH is inspection ready every day and not just when a DOH cycle inspection is on the horizon.
At the core of our program is the mock health inspection.
Performed by former Health Department inspectors, our mock inspections are comprehensive 3rd party audits of your food service operation.
They are designed to-
- ensure that all DOH requirements are met so that operations can commence without any unnecessary delays, for establishments that have not yet opened for business;
- verify compliance with all Covid related rules, mandates and policies
- identify malfunctioning equipment;
- recognize improper food storage, or prep procedures that could lead to potential violations;
- help operators understand the underlying causes of the violations/food safety problems
- recognize staff that may need additional training
- eliminate the element of surprise
Within 48 hours our Clients receive a comprehensive report which includes a detailed summary of the inspection, along with instructions/recommendations for correcting violations without disruption of their established practices.
Being proactive, is the difference between cramming for a test the night before and not even studying because you do the work every day.
Contact us today for a free consultation at your location.