Last updated on June 8th, 2022 at 11:14 pm
Early detection reduces risk, promotes accountability among staff , decreases cost and increases profits.
Designed to go above and beyond DOH rules, our goal is to make sure BOH is inspection ready every day and not just when a DOH cycle inspection is on the horizon.
At the core of our program is the mock health inspection.
Performed by former Health Department inspectors, our mock inspections are comprehensive 3rd party audits of your food service operation designed to :
- ensure that all DOH requirements are met,
- allow new establishments to commence operations without unnecessary delays;
- verify compliance with all Covid related rules, mandates and policies;
- identify malfunctioning equipment;
- address improper food storage practices and prep procedures;
- help operators understand underlying causes/food safety problems;
- recognize staff that may need additional training;
- eliminate the element of surprise;
- avoid potential fines/violations;
- mitigate risk.
Within 48 hours you receive a comprehensive report which includes a detailed summary of the inspection, along with instructions/recommendations for correcting violations.
Being proactive, is the difference between cramming for a test the night before and not having to study at all because you do the work every day.
Contact us today for a free consultation at your location.