Statistics show that an overwhelming amount of food service establishments appearing at tribunals instead of accepting settlements have their fines reduced and scores lowered
Experience shows that having an Attorney appear on their behalf elevates those statistics to a whole other level.
We attend hearings so our Clients don’t have to.
- We perform a thorough analysis of violations incurred during a Health Department Inspection;
- Prior to the hearing date we will discuss strategies and possible outcomes;
- We assist in gathering any and all information necessary to challenge/defend violations issued;
- Attorneys will appear at the Tribunal ;
- Your appearance is not necessary;
- A detailed explanation of the decision is provided after the hearing.
- If for any reason, a hearing date was missed/unattended prior to our engagement, we will assist in reopening the file so that our Clients can avoid default judgments.